… dust storms here mean never ending cleaning
WINKS – weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we’ve found and things we think you’ll want to see. If you’d like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we’ll link you. So what’s in this week?
- Congratulations to Jeanine from AphroChic. She’s just launched her online store (AphroChic of course!) – modern. soulful. style. God that woman has style by the bucket load AND she’s committed to sustainable design! I seriously need this.
- A stylish mix of contemporary design and vintage finds. How can a girl resist a tag like that? Sophie Morris emailed to tempt us with Century Finds. “At Century Finds we offer a mix of vintage, found and contemporary items for the home, with the emphasis on quality and affordability. We always try to keep a wide range of unique vintage and found pieces in stock, from the traditional to the outright quirky. We also carry some amazing contemporary independent designers, including Xenia Taler, Chakra Pennywhistle, Bold and Noble and Pigeon Toe Ceramics.”
- I tip my hat! Made from actual bowlers and top hats the Wooster pendant lights are quirky and perfect for the eclectic masculine room. I can see these in a fab wood lined english gentemen’s club style dressing room. Pip pip cherio!
- Drawing from Danish and Shaker influences Meridian is the newest collection designed by David Moser. The grain and texture of the ash used in the collection gives it a clean, modernist feel. I just want to run my hands over its smooth smooth finish.
- Jennie Schmid may be California born but she’s Casablanca based. She loves to shop, to explore the Moroccan markets to find treasures for you. Her online store provides an opportunity to “almost” be there. Better still if you’re in Casablanca she’ll arrange a shopping tour for you.