… in the shops already!
WINKS – weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we’ve found and things we think you’ll want to see. If you’d like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we’ll link you. So what’s in this week?
- Treasures and curiosities and all things delicious. I love these vintage one-of-a-kind Ralli Quilts from Pakistan. Colour, pattern, hand embroidered, comforting, cosy and lovely. See more gorgeous goodies at Pergolina.
- Found or made in the USA. The antithesis of the big box, cookie cutter look. It’s all about the meaning and sense of a space. It’s American Furnishings and I want almost all of it! Wonder if I can have it mailed over in small boxes to save on postage?
- Really loving the playfulness of the pattern and colours of these carpets, part of the Whimsy Collection at Tufenkian Artisan Carpets. Beautiful. A room is never complete without a rug. Ah if the budget only stretched to these. Yum.
- Now this is a perfect valentine! Anything from Madeline Weinrib. Rugs, pillows, a pretty pink purse. Oh honey are you reading this? I know I’ll be getting a bunch of flowers and maybe a chocolate heart and all your love but a girl can dream.
- Colporter – vintage finds, salvage, antlers, Hungarian grain sacks, old trunks, Routemaster bus blinds (always fabulous when real… I’m addicted). Catherine scours flea markets and the French brocantes for her website. Signage? Old advertisements? Maps? Yes please.