… just sitting on my coffee table
WINKS – weekend links. Here we list what has come in during the week, things we’ve found and things we think you’ll want to see. If you’d like to see your blog or website featured email us and if we think it fits with our readers we’ll link you. So what’s in this week? Everything from the over the top and luxurious to the simplest of crafty carry cases.
- The Society Inc. ‘s Sibella Court has a new chalkboard paint range for Murobond Paints. Beautiful rich colours – black, blue, white, green, red and orange. So lush, so fun.
- In Florence dreams are fashioned by artisan craftsman. Savio Firmino creates luxurious and at times over the top (no never over the top) furniture collections. Glamour and decadence, dreams and indulgence. Soaking in a tub with a vanity to primp and preen? If only!
- Kim featured a video by Roberto Dutesco on her own page earlier this week. When his wife Fabiana Mortari emailed us I was captured by his photography of wild horses. Truly beautiful and incredibly powerful. And available for purchase. I’m dreaming of one over an aged wooden console. Simple but stunning.
- Hide couture – amazing works of art for your floor by Kyle Bunting. The colours, the textures, the patterns. OMG I want to run my toes through these. But there is more! If these rugs have your heart pitter pattering then there are couture chairs and the richest coloured hide ottomans you could ever imagine. I know that some readers don’t like hide but I also know there are readers who swoon at the thought. If you love then go…
- I’ve been jumping through the pages of online outdoors specialist Home Infatuation. Thanks to publicist Erica I’ve been dreaming of summer fun from the simplest of plastic mats to stylish planters, cool loungers and the wild pop of lime green screens. Something for all tastes.
- We’ve featured Parlor Textiles on WINKS before but when Angela emailed to let us know that Parlor Textiles is now selling pillows in addition to fabric yardage it was a good excuse to showcase their pretty patterns and colourways again. Initially they are offering seven styles, all in eco-friendly hemp/certified organic cotton and made in the USA. Angela tempted me with the news that they ship to Australia. Hmm… I might just have to change out my pillows… again!
- And now for the simple, the bright, the fun, the crafty. Judy (of Kim’s recent reader’s request post) emailed back with thanks and a link to her cute decorated vintage cases. Kim loves this so much she thinking she might make it her own. Good luck with the auction Judy!