Main reasons why I love this location home from 1st Option (some spaces admittedly need some work like the living and dining rooms):
1. chandelier in hallway
2. b/w photography framed in white with white mats
3. ornate mirrors everywhere (so fab in the kitchen)
4. b/w photography featuring deer
5. all white dreamy kitchen
6. mercury glass (or tin?) pendants
7. massive kitchen island
8. gorgeous wallpapers
9. capiz shell chandelier
10. bathroom vanity (vintage cabinet with modern sinks and wall mounted faucets on tiled backsplash)
Yellow that is. Love these photos by Sydney based freelance photographer Nicky Ryan. How about peony pink? Divine.
Like a cave, rock on rock with primordial forest and majestic mountains. Luxuriously monastic and elegant in its simplicity. Serene yet strong. Raw and masculine. Scree, rock and gravel. Warmth, shelter and style. High country with Lake Wakatipu as view. The Mountain Retreat, Central Otago, Queenstown by New Zealand architectural firm Fearon Hay. Edgy and awe-inspiring.
In keeping with the Swedish theme, Jeanette of Stockholm sent us this link to a funky Swedish apartment that is decorated dare I saw in atypical Swedish fashion. This one runs quite a bit more eclectic featuring many vintage furnishings and knick knacks. LOVE the vibe the owners have going on here. Very cool.